Did you know!
94% Of The Ghee Sold In The Market Has No Nutritional Benefits And Are Major Source Of Trans Fats.
Sow fresh A2 Ghee is rich in
- Vitamin A – Reduces Acidity
- Vitamin D – Improves bone density. Remove Oestoporosis
- Vitamin E – Good for Skin Hydrates, Dry Skin
- Omega6 – Reduce hair fall & promote hair growth
- Omega3 – Mono Saturated fats Reduces risk of cancer. Anti-oxidant. No nasal congesttion
- A2 Ghee has good enzymes that light up our stomach. Repairs damaged stomach cell
Size: 1 LTR
Sow fresh A2 Ghee is tested for
- Certified A2 Milk
- Zero Adulteration
- 23 Point Quality Control
- Paraben Free
Size: 500 ML
Sow Fresh A2 Ghee is good for
- Expecting Mothers
- Senior Citizens
- Fitness Conscious People
Size: 250 ML
As Seen In
We Have Been Around For Quite Sometime Now
Years of Experience
Operating in Countries
I use ghee separately on my rotis- this is very light & nice aroma- taste is also Much much better- I am using this for High Omega 3 for reduced joint pain
That's the ghee which I was looking for. Adding it to a daal/vegetable etc. makes the clear difference. The taste is awesome, So is the smell. First time ever I felt the lightness in ghee while taking plain raw. I use it with green-tea or black coffee as well, the taste just enhances. Overall, I'm happy
I have been buying this A2 Ghee for my children for last 2 years- like the consistency & quality.
I bought this ghee for the nutritional benefits of A2 Ghee. Amazing Taste.
Using it for Keto- it’s really nice- recommendation of Luke
Very nice taste – using it for my Babies cooking
Renowned Holistic Lifestyle Coach
Telugu Superstar & Producer
Dr. Tripat Choudhary
Director, Fortis Hospital
Awards & Certificate
Why A2 Ghee is Expensive?
- Every Litre of A2 Ghee requires minimum 25 Litre of milk
- If we consider Certified A2 Milk from pure Gir & Sahiwal Cows as Rs 90/- per litre
- 25 Litre milk would cost: Rs 90×25=2,250
- Processing through Bilona Process to control the Aroma, fat content and Natural Property of the Milk, along with award winning taste
- So if you are purchasing A2 Ghee below 2500/-, Think Again if its actually Pure A2 Ghee.
People Generally Ask Us
What is A2Ghee?
A2 Ghee is made from A2 Milk. A2 Milk is produced from GIR & Sahiwal cows who are not cross bred & Come from a pure lineage.
What are the uses of A2 Ghee?
It can be used in:
- Used as a base to cook vegetables/ lentils/ pulses/ Rice/ Grains & other foods.
- Can be used for Frying as it is heat stable
- Used on Parathas/ idlies/Dosas/Chownk for nutrition & Flavoring.
- Used to make Indian Deserts like Halwas, Barfi, Balushahi, Jalebi etc.
- Expecting Mothers, Young children, Senior citizen, fitness _____ mix in the milk for better lubrication of their systems.
- Some people use it to massage their bodies for soft & supple skin & good blood circulation.
- Earlier in Ancient India It was common for royalty to get a ghee massage for muscle strengthening.
- People Apply ghee on Chest & Feet to prevent cold, cough & Flu; Especially for Children & Seniors.
How will A2 Ghee benefit me? Why is it good for me?
Sowfresh A2 ghee has Vitamin E which improves skin & Hair. It also has omega 3 & 6 Which improves immunity. It has Vitamin D Which improves your bones. It is Sodium Free & sharpens the brain
Why is the price so high?
Sowfresh A2 Ghee is made from pure free graze on grass fields GIR & SAHIWAL cows that are not cross bred. These cows are specifically found in few regions of India & Naturally give limited quantity of milk. For making 1 Ltr of A2Ghee 25 Ltrs of A2ghee Milk Required.
Our Ghee is made by the bilona process, where we first turn the milk into curd & then Ghee for controlling the fat content. This makes the cost of our ghee higher than others. Additionally, We have 2-3 steps quality control system & each batch is tested for the consistency, Purity & quality. All this ensure the award winning taste & Aroma of our Ghee.
Which Brand to choose?
There are many brands in the market & Many claim to be A2 Ghee; However only a few produce by certified A2 Milk & strict quality control. For sow fresh, We go by our customer’s feedback & support which has lead to a 73% Reorder rate. We understand that buying SowFresh A2 Ghee can be a significant investment for monthly groceries. However, the health benefits far outweigh the money spent. Our customers return to us with blessings and thanks for the health benefits they achieved directly or indirectly choosing sow fresh A2 ghee.
How does A2 Ghee helps in reducing nasal congestion?
NYAVA an ayurvedic therapy to help reduce nasal congestion. Put 2 drops of warm sowfresh cow ghee in your nasal passage while lying down. This will stop your nasal congestion
Can A2 Ghee helps in reducing chest congesttion?
Put 2 drops of A2 Ghee raw on your palm and rub it on your chest, this will reduce chest congestion, specially for babies
Can we consume A2 Ghee raw?
Yes, it is excellent for improving impurity if consume raw recipe:- Take a glass cup of warm milk and add 1 teaspoon of A2ghee & add a pinch of timeric & have it before sleeping